Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Desire for Acceptance

US has the best cancer survival rates

(If the US goes to socialized health care, more people will die of cancer)

Guess which other Senator got a discount on his home loan? That would be Senator Obama

Supreme Court fails to notice that child rape is punishable by death in the US Military Code

Should the US try to be liked?

Some statistics on the result of the surge in Iraq

Christopher Hitchens decides, after experiencing it, that waterboarding is torture

What does Sharia look like?

Williams: Does overpopulation cause poverty?

Iraqis in Cairo: "We have nothing to give the Americans; we are the ones who should be thankful!"

Colleges that will not corrupt your children

Does Obama have links to the Communist Party USA?

Al Qaeda has been driven to Pakistan, Somalia, and Algeria

What is the Muslim Brotherhood “Project”?

NY Times Magazine piece on Rush Limbaugh

“I felt everyone who criticized me was right and I was wrong,” he confided. But, he says, he left his insecurities behind in Arizona. “It’s not possible to offend me now,” he said. “I won’t give people the power to do it anymore. My problem was born of immaturity and my childhood desire for acceptance. I learned in drug rehab that this was stunting and unrealistic. I was seeking acceptance from the wrong people.”

Biltmore Estate in North Carolina

What’s happened to our money?

No comments: