Friday, May 21, 2021

Phil Spector's Greatest Hits, 1977

 1977 release by Warner/Spector Records, # 2SP9104, Double LP, gatefold jacket A very, very, rare compilation of Phil Spector's records through the years. Albums, jacket and sleeves are in near mint condition, light edgewear to jacket. Tracks include: Side one--Be My Baby, Da Doo Ron Ron, You've Lost That Loving Feeling, Then He Kissed Me, Baby I Love You and Walking in the Rain. Side two: He's A Rebel, Uptown, Zip-A-Dee Do-Dah, Not Too Young To Get Married, Today I Met The Boy I'm Goin To Marry, and Wait Til My Bobby Gets Home. Side Three: To Know Him Is To Love Him, Pretty Little Angel Eyes, I Love How You Love Me, Every Breath I Take, Under the Moon Of Love and He's Sure the Boy I Love. Side Four: Spanish Harlem, Unchained Melody, River Deep-Mountain High, Just Once In My Life, Black Pearl and Ebb Tide. John Lennon stated in the Los Angeles Times..."Phil Spector is the greatest record producer ever."

No comments: